The Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation (OJCF) is a donor centered organization that receives your hard earned dollars and invests it prudently in accordance with a long range investment strategy to yield solid financial returns in both fixed income and equity portfolios.
We are a communal organization for planned giving in the Ottawa Jewish Community, currently managing over 800 funds with a capital worth of over $40 million.
“Our Future is in your Hands”
- Dedicated professionals to help you fulfill your long term charitable giving.
- Prudently managed investments and administration of your funds.
- Planned giving options that will maximize your charitable dollars.
- Transparent communication on the Foundation’s activities and planned goals.
- A valued partnership and commitment to the betterment of our community.
- The fulfillment of knowing that your actions today will help the generation of the future.
Together with our dedicated staff, committees, Board members and generous donors like you, we are linking the past, present and future for a bigger and brighter tomorrow.
“As my fathers planted for me before I was born, so do I plant for those who will come after me” - The Talmud
Celebrating Our Jewish Legacy!
Click here to see "Celebrating Our Jewish Legacy" - a video presentation of the Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation.
Video Presentation from Dr. Moria Somers!
Did you miss our Pearls of Wisdom Event on October 27 2013?
Then click here for some money management tips from Dr. Moria Somers, psychologist, coach and financial change expert!
WCPP Grant Program!
Do you have an idea for a new program that can make a positive difference to Jewish women in Ottawa? If so, the Women's Collective Philanthropy Program wants to hear from you! Click here for more details!